Saturday, June 4, 2011

Drew Stafford


After signing prospects like Mark Pysyk, Marcus Foligno, Brayden McNabb, and letting go of Associate Coach Brian McCutcheon; the Sabres made their biggest move this offseason by signing Drew Stafford to a 4 year/$16 million deal. Personally, I think this is great! I thought for sure he was going to become a free agent this summer, but I'm glad Darcy agreed to terms. Stafford had a break out year this season, he scored 31 goals and 4 of them were game winners. I believe he had like 3 or 4 hat tricks too. I just remember him having very few one goal games. He didn't play as good as we wanted him to in the playoffs, only scoring one goal, but I'm sure he will have another great season in 2012 and in years to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment