Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All Time American Team











I decided to do a new segment on my blog since mail has been slow and because I like to talk about hockey. Every week I will put together an all time team consisting of 4 Forward lines, 3 Defensive parings, 2 Goalies, a Coach and GM. This week, I'm doing an all-time USA team.

Line 1: Brett Hull, Jermey Roenick, Mike Modano
Line 2: Pat LaFontaine, Keith Tkachuk, Joe Mullen
Line 3: Ryan Kesler, Pat Kane, Bobby Ryan
Line 4: Chris Drury, John LeClair, Phil Kessel
D1: Chris Chelios, Brian Leetch
D2: Phil Housley, Mike Ramsey
D3: Brian Rafalski, Jack Johnson
Goalies: Mike Richter
Jimmy Craig
Coach: Herb Brooks
GM: Brian Burke

Now it's your turn, let me know what changes you would make if you have any! I know there is going to be some controversy about the back up goalie situation. i really couldn't decide between Miller and Timmy Thomas so I went with the Miracle star!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment