Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jason Pominville



Today my little brother won a contest through Dave and Adam's Card world that Jason Pominville would come to his school and throw a party for his class. He didn't know and when we all walked into his class, he freaked! Each kid, including Sam, got a 8x10 that Pomer signed and Sam also got a jersey he signed that Dave and Adam's are going to frame for him. While we were waiting for the ok to go up to his class, I got him to sign my mini helmet that I'm working to get more sigs on. Oh c'mon, you really think I wasn't going to get his autograph too! Anyway, we totally surprised him and he had a great day.

Also: if you haven't gotten your answers to the contest yet, email them to me ASAP (rbmarko20@yahoo.com). Deadline is this Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment