Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 NHL All Stars

This was pretty popular last year so I figured I'd do it again. I'll showcase my autos of some of the players playing in Ottawa during the NHL All Star game this weekend.



Team Chara











Zdeno Chara, Pavel Datsyuk, Tim Thomas, Marian Hossa, Carey Price, Jimmy Howard, Brian Campbell, Patrick Kane, Dion Phaneuf


Team "Alfie"










Jason Spezza, Claude Giroux, Steven Stamkos, Shea Weber, Keith Yandle, Henrik Sedin, Jason Pominville

My prediction is that Team "Alfie" will win. Score wise, I relay don't know. It will probably be something like 31-28. I also think it will be either be Claude Giroux of the Philadelphia Flyers or the Sedin twins from the Vancouver Canucks to take home the MVP.
BTW: Nice on the Bills fan getting the car for last player picked (Yay a Honda Crosstour).



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment