Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sabres Game 12/9/11: Villie Leino Autograph





Yesterday, I went to First Niagara Center to see the Buffalo Sabres take on the Florida Panthers. My dad got me these seats for my birthday and they were really cool! Right on the glass, and yep, that's me with the monkey mask (I got on TV!). We won 2-1 in OT, but before the game I went to the Labatt Blue Tailgate Tent because I heard Villie Leino would be in there signing autographs. I have not gotten his autograph, so I figured this would be the perfect time to do it. Leino didn't play last night due to a 1 game suspension for a hit to the head against Philadelphia Wednesday night. I wasn't sure how crowded it was going to be, but it wasn't bad at all. We got there a little early so there wasn't that many people there. But once he came in and people started he was in there, it started to fill up a bit. But hey, I got him to sign my 4x6 and witnessed a Sabres home ice victory (which has been rare so far this season). I'm now 2-1-1 on the season.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment