Friday, August 12, 2011

John LeClair TTM

Received 8/12/11
WOW! Bout time! This was defiantly my longest TTM drought ever. I haven't gotten anything in the mail since June. Hopefully it keeps on coming! I've been sending out a lot of 4x6's and some 5x7's lately o hopefully they will be coming back soon! This is no my first success from LeClair, I've gotten two cards signed by him and they didn't take long at all, this one was not much different at all. It must have took about 5 or 6 days so he must sign his mail the day he gets it (which I think is the smartest thing to do). It looks real nice in the blue sharpie he signed with too. Thanks for hanging in there guys and hopefully the mail keeps on coming!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marko...if your still on for that mask design contest I got going on please e-mail me your entry sometimes today because I'm announcing the winner sometime tomorrow

    ReplyDelete