Thursday, August 18, 2011

2011 Buffalo Bills Training Camp


Today I was at Saint John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY to see some football and perhaps get some autographs. It was a lot tougher to get autographs then in years past. I'm not really a football collector so I didn't get most of the players who were signing that day. There were a few faces I recognized and the two guys I knew were TE David Nelson and S Bryan Scott. The player who I did get to sign my seat cushion was starting QB Ryan Fitzpatrick. It was kinda funny because I was really high up so we had to kinda throw it to each other in order to get it sign so I guess I can say I caught a pass from Fitzy and I defiantly scored! Shawne Merriman and Chris Kelsay were in an autograph tent signing but they blocked it off before I could get in line. The cushion looks real nice aging up in my room next to all my other Bills stuff so it was defiantly a success. Sorry for the crappy photo, I had to use my phone.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: