Saturday, February 19, 2011

Washington Capitals Hounding


This is defiantly one of the most crowded and coldest hounding events I have ever heard of. The Washington Caps practiced at a local rink here in Buffalo and I had no idea what it was gonna be like. As soon as when I pulled in, I saw a plethora of cars in the parking lot so I knew it was gonna be tough to get autos. When I got in there, they had guards every place where you could get autos in the rink, except out back by where the players get on to the bus, which is where I went. about 30 or 40 other people had the same idea as well. I was so close to getting Ovechkin's autograph. he was signing for a little bit, but said he had to go and went right on the bus. If he would have signed 1 more autograph, he would have signed mine, I was right in front of him. He did acknowledge me and he gave me a fist bump. Then Niklas Backstrom came out and he signed my stuff along with Mike Green and Mike Knuble. I could have gotten some more but it was way too cold. A real fun and interesting day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment