Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chicago Blackhawks Hounding Pt. 3


After Toews and Hossa left, out came goaltender Corey Crawford. All I had of his was a 4x6 but Joe ordered a card of his on eBay a week prior. He didn't get his card in time so he asked him if he would sign his card if he mailed it to him. Crawford said yes he would and sure enough, a couple months later he gets his Corey Crawford card signed TTM. So Corey Crawford is a man of his word! Then one of my favorite players came out, Troy Brouwer. He is defiantly an underrated star for the Hawks and he played great in last seasons playoffs. A real nice guy who signed my card and my 4x6 of him holding Lord Stanley. Then came two of the Blackhawks premiere defense men, Brent Seabrook and Norris Trophy winner Duncan Keith. Seabrook signed a card and Keith signed a 4x6 and a puck (which he signed backwards). Then Niklas Hjalmarsson came out. After he signed my 4x6, I wished him good game; he did the opposite. He blind sided Jason Pominville, who was carried out an stretcher. I believe Hjalmarsson served a two or three game suspension.
,
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment