Monday, January 3, 2011

Buffalo Sabres Hounding


Me and my buddy Joe went to HSBC Arena on New Years day not only to witness an awesome hockey game, but went to morning skate to score some autographs. I'm trying to complete my Sabres 2010/2011 Score set and I figured this was the best time to do it, I thought wrong. Most of the players didn't stop and we left early due to rain. We did manage to pick up sigs from Ryan Miller, Tyler Myers and Tyler Ennis. Jordan Leopold and Mike Weber also stopped but we didn't have anything for them to sin. Luke Adam also was in Tyler Myers and Ennis' car. We also went to the game that night and saw a 7-6 shootout win against the Bruins! I know he signed my stuff a week prior but I still booed him when ever he touched the puck along with the rest of HSBC Arena.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment