Friday, July 1, 2011

What a Day

Free Agent Frenzy!! It seemed like everybody signed today except Brad Richards. The day kicked off by the Blue Jackets signed former Hab James Wisniewski. Completely over paid but still a good pick up. The Florida Panthers picked up like 100 players icluding Ed Jovanovski, Jose Theodore and Kris Versteeg. The big news coming out of Philadelphia, PA where Max Talbot and Jaromir Jagr signed. I will only root for him if he grows back the mullet. After hearing we were out of the running for Brad Richards, I didn't think we were going to do anything but we signed former Flyer Villie Leino. We defiantly over paid him but what are you gonna do. I hated him in the playoffs especially after game 6. Colorado signed Seymon Varlamov which was a good pick up after letting go Peter Budaj. I think Richards will either sign with the Rangers or LA. I've had NHL Network and my twitter on all day. Thanks to Lindy Ruff's tie for and Leopolds iPod following me @markopolo209!

On the TTM side of things, if anybody knows any offseason addresses for current players I would highly appreciate it if you emailed them to me at rbmarko20@yahoo.com. I'm trying to get some mail out this summer. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment